We're Hiring!Data Engineer
Who is our ideal candidate for this position?
At the moment, we are not recruiting for this position to be filled immediately, but for opportunities that will arise in the medium term within the company. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now and we will contact you soon. ¡Thank you for considering us in your job search!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about data and is 100% detail-oriented, with the desire to be part of a solid and dynamic team that creates solutions that will have a significant impact on client speed.
- Build scripts for data migration.
- Set up collections for data reception.
- Data extraction scripts.
- Running data cleansing scripts.
- Create cron jobs for data synchronization.
- Data architecture design.
- Metrics evaluation.
- Previous experience in similar roles.
- Nice to have experience in Airflow.
- Must have firestore knowledge.
- Must have strong BigQuery knowledge.
- Must have SQL language skills.
- Nice to have experience in APIs consumption.
- Must have knowledge of batch processing.
- Must have previous experience planning and executing ETLs.
- Must have SQL and No-SQL database domain expertise.
- Must have expertise in Google Cloud Platform.
- Must have experience in AWS Management (Lambda, S3).
- Must have Mongo DB Management.
Why you will love to be part of Serempre
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a global projects that will test your abilities.
- Access to our benefits plan: health insurance (for Colombia), monthly performance bonus, personal time paid, among others.