We're Hiring!QA Automation Engineer
Position:QA Automation Engineer
Location / Modality of work:Colombia/100% Remote
Who is our ideal candidate for this position?
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and is 100% detail-oriented, with the desire to be part of a solid and dynamic team that develops digital products of the highest quality.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional agile team being familiar with principles and basic practices of agile software development.
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to agile values and principles.
- Support the agile team in planning test-related activities.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an agile project.
- Assist the agile team in test automation activities.
- Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements and acceptance criteria as appropriate.
- Work and share information with other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
ALMISTQBJavaLoad testingManual testingSelenium WebDriverStress testing
- At least 2 years in Manual Testing
- At least 2 years in Automation of mobile apps or web.
- Knowledge in ISTQB
- Experience with tools as : Jira, Azure Devops, ALM, Agile Methodologies
- Experience working with Selenium or Appium.
- Experience with API Testing.
- English Level: B1+
Why you will love to be part of Serempre
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading company in the creation of digital products.
- Access to our benefits plan: health insurance (for Colombia), monthly bonus for personal and professional grow up, Online Language Course and among others.