We're Hiring!Technical Support Analyst
Who is our ideal candidate for this position?
We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to be part of our team at Serempre. The ideal candidate thrives while working with peers from different cultural backgrounds and is ready to be part of a solid and dynamic team that develops top quality products.
- Manual QA testing of mobile apps
- Diagnose and troubleshoot unusual smartphone behavior and performance issues by working directly with ODM’s testing engineers, the support team, and Product and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with engineers and the program manager to maintain the quality of the apps
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing for releases
- Verify new devices before they go to market
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, manuals, guides and knowledge base articles
- The ability to multitask, balance priorities and a strong desire to help people solve problems are essential
- This position may also require participation in an on-call (off-hours/weekend) rotation
- On-site costumer support is requrired
- Android Applications or equivalent mobile testing experience
- Prefer experience using ADB, Shell Commands
- Prefer strong verbal and written English skills
- Aptitude to break things - finding bugs, security exploits and UX issues
- Have a strong sense of urgency and strive to provide stakeholders excellent initial and follow-up responses, as well as an ability to make good decisions regarding when to escalate issues to ensure excellent customer service
Why you will love to be part of Serempre
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading company in the creation of digital products.
- Access to our benefits plan: health insurance (for Colombia), monthly performance bonus, among others.