We're Hiring!UI Designer
Location / Modality of work:Colombia/100% Remote
Who is our ideal candidate for this position?
Our ideal candidate is passionate about technology and design, detail-oriented, innovative and creative with the desire to be part of a dynamic team that develops and design digital products of the highest quality.
- Continually focus on the user.
- Translate user flows and wireframes into medium and high-fidelity working prototypes.
- Build medium and high fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Design experiences and user interfaces based on best practices.
- Design digital products from the initial concept to hand-off to the development team.
- Collaborate with the development, project management and UX/UI design teams to define and implement innovative solutions.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Maximum care to detail.
- Manage design sprints.
After EffectsDetail OrientedFigmaGraphic DesignIllustratorInnovation and creativityPhotoshopUI Design
- You must have experience of 2 years or more working as a UI Designer.
- Experience and knowledge applying color theory and the laws of Gestalt. Grid and composition.
- Focus on design thinking, usability, typography and prototyping.
- More than 2 years experience working with these tools: Figma (prototyping) Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.
- Desirable experience in Adobe Animate or After Effects (1 year).
- Desirable experience in microinteraction design (1 year).
Why you will love to be part of Serempre
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading company in the creation of digital products.
- Access to our benefits plan: health insurance (for Colombia), monthly bonus for personal and professional grow up, Online Language Course and among others.